A Spade’s a SpadeIn Washington Jim Marshall can call himself whatever he wants, in Georgia he’s a 'Pelosi-crat'
For Immediate Release September 21, 2010
Contact: Sam Ray 703.624.6770
Macon, GA – On Saturday, during the “Fire Pelosi Bus Tour’ event in Macon, Jim Marshall was referred to as a "Pelosi-crat." In response, Marshall’s campaign said “nothing could be further from the truth,” claiming the Congressman had been voted one of the most conservative Democrats in Congress by National Journal (magazine). (Macon Telegraph 9/19)
However, Marshall’s voting record speaks for itself:
· Marshall voted Nancy Pelosi for Speaker four times
· Marshall voted with Nancy Pelosi 89% of the time
· Marshall voted for the $800 billion failed “Stimulus”
· Marshall voted for the $700 billion bank bailout
· Marshall voted to increase the national debt ceiling to $14 trillion
A spade’s a spade and Jim Marshall's record proves he would rather vote with Nancy Pelosi than Georgians.